Information We Collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be apparent at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us
- Any other information you may choose to provide
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
ACPL Tracking follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring/exit pages
- Possibly the number of clicks
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or personalize the advertising content you see on websites you visit.
Note that ACPL Tracking has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers’ cookies.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond. Please get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You can request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ACPL Tracking does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.